As a ‘low-cost’ RF converter, we offer the HFU-150. This unit is only limitedly applicable for these types of spindles. The maximum achievable performance of the spindle with this converter is approx 100 W. For comparison, with the RF converter HFU-190 or HFU-200 you reach a maximum power of 200 W. Fundamentally, the performance of the HFU-150 is sufficient for all easier engraving and milling operations in both wood and aluminum.
- High performance in compact design
- The HFU-150 allows rotational frequencies up to 833Hz / 50.000Upm
- A digital signal processor (DSP) is catching all the operating parameters in real time and controls it in dependence on the load through a vector control function
- High reliability: All operating conditions such as acceleration, operation at rated speed, and deceleration are monitored and critical states are absorbed
- Control: The converter can be controlled manually by two front keys if needed
- Short-circuit proof
View all Zwanzig HF Spindles
There are no reviews yet.